Tuesday, December 5

I Am Most Like a Fox

While at my dad's house for Thanksgiving, I happened across this gem from my childhood. It is a story about how I am most like a fox that I wrote for school, many years ago. I hope that you, like me, find the style and wording to be hilarious. Enjoy!

I Am Most Like a Fox by Travis Evans

I am most like a fox because I am smart like one. I use my brain in tough situations. If I am having a problem, I try to solve it cleverly.
I can handle stressful situations. A fox can't panic, or it will get caught by hunters. I say this because in some situations if I were to panic, it would mean big trouble for me.
I have good eye-sight, like a fox. A fox can see for long distances. So can I. A fox isn't near-sighted or far-sighted, just like me.
I can smell really well, like a fox. I can smell things that are pretty far away. I can also tell what the smell is.
The fox is different from me because it can hear really well; I can't. It is slim; I am not. It has a tail; I don't. It has claws; I don't.
I am still like a fox.

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, December 06, 2006, Blogger Cap Stewart said...

Ha! That's awesome!

 
At 10:58 AM, December 08, 2006, Blogger Jonathan Oldacre said...

"It is slim; I am not."

hilarious!

JO

 
At 10:25 AM, December 19, 2006, Blogger paul steele said...

Well, Oldacre beat me to it, but I was planning some witty comment pointing out the most obvious difference.

Foxes are not squatty. They are quick and fast and if they have to, they can jump over things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home